There may be Orphans, Street Children or Homeless people waiting with anxiety for a helping hand. Can a human heart ignore this and walk away?
Look around and be a Santa Claus this Christmas.
Every year on the occasion of Christmas, Santa Claus comes to give gift and chocolates to the children. While celebrating this festival most of the parent’s (play the role of Santa Claus) gives gifts to their kids but have you thought that what happens with the orphans and street children’s? Who will be giving gifts to them? Who will make them happy?
Let all of us initiate and celebrate Christmas in different way.
This year our organization is planning to be the Santa Claus for those who's parent's can't afford to be the Santa Claus or they are orphan.
You also can be the Santa Claus to make these orphans happy this year.
- Support for buying cakes, cookies, chocolates, biscuits, toys, Santa caps, Christmas tree, balloons etc. for 15 children – ₹ 4500/-
- Support for buying ration Kit for (10 BPL children x ₹ 700/-) - ₹ 7000/-
- Support blankets & Sweets to 10 street children 850 each - ₹ 8500/-
- Support for buying new clothes for 5 underprivileged children ₹ 2000/- each- ₹ 10000/-
- Donation Amount of your choice.
Click here for online Support: https://kokan-ngo.org/donation