Volunteering is generally considered an altruistic activity and is intended to promote goodness or improve human quality of life. In return, this activity can produce a feeling of self-worth and respect. There is no financial gain involved for the individual. Volunteering is also renowned for skill development, socialization, and fun.
Get in touch with us
- Be a part of the team for Medical camp.
- Be a part of the team for adventure Camp.
- Run for a marathon and raise pledges.
- Do an awareness campaign on issues about Education for poor children’s in your work place, housing society, community gathering, gyms, clubs, friends’ circles, colleges, schools Write, discuss, debate on issues.
- Help us to become the preferred charity in your work place so your colleagues can donate.
- SPONSOR A CHILD on behalf of friends, family, loved ones on special occasions.
- On special occasions like birthdays, weddings, naming ceremonies, request guests to donate to our children’s.
- Help us in event management.